Dr. Goodman has been in private practice for over 25 years.
- New York State Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Board Certified Diplomate (BCD). BCD is a nationally recognized hallmark of quality given to those who have demonstrated high levels of practice competency.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Florida Institute of Technology. Accepted into study abroad; doctoral program at The International Graduate University in Leysin, Switzerland. Studied under such luminaries as pioneering hypnotherapist, John G. Watkins. Interned at The Morton Prince Mental Health Center in New York City, specializing in hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
- MSW, Adelphi University. Accepted into Clinical Social Work Internship treating adolescents and children at the prestigious Karen Horney Clinic in New York City.
- BA in Psychology, Queens College.
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, The American Psychological Association (APA), and The National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
Dr. Goodman's Pledge To You
“There is nothing more important than feeling good about who you are. It gives me great joy to see rapid transformation in the people I work with. I am dedicated to helping you create positive, meaningful change in your life.”